In some instances, Some scheduled tasks may be left over after uninstallation. This article details how to remove those scheduled tasks.
Warning: Removing the wrong scheduled task could affect the function of other software. Make sure to only remove scheduled tasks our are certain are no longer being used.
Here are the steps to follow:
- Open the start menu by clicking on the start menu icon on the lower left hand side of your screen
- Type "Task Scheduler". A menu similar to this screenshot should be visible:
- Click "Run as administrator"
- On the left hand side of the new window, select "Task Scheduler Library".
- Find the leftover scheduled tasks. The possible name of those is:
- Right-click on each leftover Glance scheduled task, and select delete.
- Click yes on the prompt that appears.
Once this is done for all leftover scheduled task, your issue should be resolved.
Please sign in to leave a comment.