If you are having issues with our application, please contact us so we can assist you.
If you still desire to uninstall our Glance by Mirametrix® (“Glance”) application, we are sorry to see you go. We are striving to develop the most natural human interfaces. To achieve this goal, your feedback is important to us and we would appreciate to hear from you through our contact form.
We are currently aware of a Windows issue which makes the Windows App version of Glance get re-installed after being uninstalled. We are actively working to get this issue resolved, but in the meantime, the following steps can be followed to properly uninstall Glance.
- Press Windows Key or open the Start Menu by clicking on it.
- Search for "Task Scheduler" by typing with the start menu open. Click on the icon to open the Task Scheduler.
- Click on "Task Scheduler Library" in the left panel.
- Find the task called "MirametrixGlance" in the list of tasks. You might need to scroll down for it to be visible.
- Right click and select delete.
- Click yes when prompted.
In order to finalize the removal of Glance from your PC, you can now proceed with the standard App removal procedure:
- Click on Start Menu to open it.
- Click on Settings to open the Settings window.
- In the Settings Window, click on Apps.
- Scroll down and identify the Glance by Mirametrix app.
- Click on the app to see the options Move and Uninstall.
- Click on Uninstall to remove the application.
Once these steps are followed, Glance will be removed from your PC.