Glance provides multiple functionalities by sensing your attention:
- It can protect your data from unwanted eyes using Presence Detection, Privacy Guard and Privacy Alert.
- It allows you to multitask with greater ease. You can move windows over multiple monitors naturally using Snap Window.
- It helps you find your cursor when using multiple screens with Smart Pointer.
- It blurs the screen(s) you are not watching to protect your work using Smart Display
- The Privacy Guard feature turns on your Privacy Guard display when someone is looking above your shoulder.
- The Privacy Alert feature warns you when someone else is looking at your screen.
The Glance Menu
The Visualizer will tell you if you are in the optimal range for Glance. You should aim at being in the green section. The visualizer will turn yellow if you’re on the edge of the area where Glance can sense you. If Glance can no longer sense you, the Visualizer will turn red.
See the Advanced Configuration article for further details on how Glance can be configured.