The installation process of Glance by Mirametrix for your T27hv-20 ThinkVision monitor is very straightforward. Once you have unboxed and setup your monitor, simply follow these steps:
- Plug in your ThinkVision monitor to the wall using the provided power cord.
- Plug in both USB and video cables of your ThinkVision monitor to your computer.
- Wait for Windows to download and install the associated ThinkVision driver(s). A notification should let you know once that process is complete.
- Following the driver installation, Glance will automatically be downloaded and installed. Once the installation is completed, a notification will let you know that you can start Glance.
- At this point, you can manually start Glance by locating it in the start menu.
Should the automatic installation process not be successful, you can manually install Glance directly from the Microsoft App Store.
To do so, follow this link to the Glance store page, and click "Get". At this point, the Microsoft store will install Glance.
Please sign in to leave a comment.